- 李逵捕鱼客户端下载 注册最新版下载
类型【址:a g 9 559⒐ v i p】1：李清波
1.【址:a g 9 559⒐ v i p】1 An angel, sweet, if it resembled thee!
3. This entity's a dreadful bore, And cannot choose but vex me; The groundbeneath me ne'er before Thus totter'd to perplex me.Supernaturalist
4. Abstain, Nor dare God's holy name profane! What's done, alas, is done andpast! Matters will take their course at last; By stealth thou dost begin withone, Others will follow him anon; And when a dozen thee have known,Thou'lt common be to all the town. When infamy is newly born, In secret sheis brought to light, And the mysterious veil of night O'er head and ears isdrawn; The loathsome birth men fain would slay; But soon, full grown, shewaxes bold, And though not fairer to behold, With brazen front insults theday: The more abhorrent to the sight, The more she courts the day's purelight.
6. Our swain amidst the circle press'd, He push'd a maiden trimly dress'd, Andjogg'd her with his elbow; The buxom damsel turn'd her head, "Now that's astupid trick!" she said Juchhe! Juchhe! Juchheisa! Heisa! He! Don't be sorude, good fellow!
2. The prospect fills me with dismay.
3. But how are we to start, I pray? Steeds, servants, carriage, where are they?Mephistopheles
4. I saw among them some such thing, A string of pearls to grace her neck.Faust
5. Love - greetings and love kisses! Thou shalt not hinder me!(Sings)
6. 'Tis I. Pray what have you to say to me?
1. Traffic and duty urge us! With what pain Are we compelled to leave full manya spot, Where yet we dare not once remain!
3. It now at least must be confessed, That poets sometimes are sincere.(The caldron which the She - Monkey has neglected begins to boil over; agreat flame arises, which streams up the chimney. The Witch comes down thechimney with horrible cries.)
1. Chorus (shouting)2. Mephistopheles3. Faust4、 Service, Organ, and Anthem5、 If we are bit, &c.
(AxXTRxU024093 /EH48kkDY83191KB / 07-28)
(vbtCSkvV46933 /VkcNKd1F47090KB / 07-27)
(4HY33sUD85378 /m6TsenRn38893KB / 07-27)
(Iie0pov639148 /jO3SY0FO72695KB / 07-26)
(0Jw5varN54153 /xpL5CHlL42623KB / 07-25)
(LFwr4VDt35118 /OagmwfTy85743KB / 07-25)
Am I once more deluded! must I deem That thus the throng of spiritsdisappear? The devil's presence, was it but a dream? Hath but a poodlescap'd and left me here?
Zounds, fellow, cease your deaf'ning cheers! Bring cotton - wool! He splitsmy ears.
(They drink repeatedly.)
Aloft to you we would mount with glee! We wash, and free from all stain arewe, Yet barren evermore must be!