5. This quiet, intense Israeli film unfolds like a psychological thriller. A poetry-loving teacher discovers that one of her young pupils is a literary prodigy, and takes increasingly extreme measures to protect his gift from an indifferent world. As the story unfolds, it becomes clear that Mr. Lapid is engaged in a stealthy, ferocious critique of a society that has sacrificed its spiritual values and its cultural inheritance on the altar of power and materialism.
3. While Switzerland’s University of St Gallen retains the top spot, French and British business schools, with 24 and 18 programmes respectively, are the backbone of the 2017 FT ranking of 95 programmes around the world. More than half of UK schools move up the ranking, compared with one in France. A third of British schools rise five places, in contrast to the two-thirds of French schools that drop five or more places.
5. It is just a common sense that no one wants to see chaos at his doorstep.
6. 单词associate 联想记忆：
1. 15. WeTransfer
3. and the regime's first move—cashing in Lou Williams to the Rockets for a first-round pick—is a clear sign they realize that they must do everything to retain their own top-three protected pick in June's draft.
3. 位于第三位的是收入5.95千万的Fleetwood Mac，尽管这支乐队有三位男士，它也以拥有两位备受瞩目的女星为荣，她们是史蒂薇.妮克丝和最近回归的克莉丝汀麦克，是她们造就了本次上榜。乐队的巡回演唱会On With The Show在打分期间共有86场演唱会，在每个城市平均挣得超过1百万。
4. Paris (AFP) - Some 1,400 people living in France have either joined the jihadist cause in Syria and Iraq or are planning to do so, Prime Minister Manuel Valls said Monday.
5. University officials said the letter was now on its way to him along with a T-shirt from the university.
6. No. This crisis hit Amsterdam in 1772, after a respected Dutch investment syndicate made a disastrous bet on shares of the British East India Company.
1. As E.E. Cummings rightly said, "To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."